TruDeck ESP high-strength structural panels are designed to meet or exceed the needs of the panelized flat roof market.
Better in every way
As part of Norbord’s Engineered Strand Products (ESP) line, TruDeck is manufactured to a higher standard and engineered for superior strength, stability and fastener holding.
Specify TruDeck on your next project or contact our Industrial Solutions team today to see how TruDeck can meet your design needs.
Features and Benefits
- TruDeck is the panel preferred by installers
- 100% pMDI resin technology provides high moisture resistance
- Exceptional performance under extremely wet conditions
- Superior perpendicular flat bending stiffness, not prone to linear expansion
- Nail lines run the length of the panel for easy and fast installation
- Panels are smooth on both sides
- Manufactured from aspen fiber, making the panel lighter and easier to install
- Outstanding fastener holding
- Exceeds APA’s PS2 standards
- Available in 8’ and 10’ lengths*
- Multiple thicknesses and Struc 1 available*
- CARB-exempt / no added urea-formaldehyde resins
* Contact your solutions team for other dimensions & thicknesses. Minimum order runs may be required.