NorCore ESP (Engineered Strand Panel) is a precision-calibrated core suited to applications that demand exact thickness tolerances. The precision-sanded face is perfect for the overlay industry. It’s the smart alternative to other products, like offshore plywood, that often have surface imperfections.
- NorCore Strand is our standard, cost-effective strand panel that is precision-sanded on one side. (Available sanded on both sides).
- NorCore ESP is a high-performance panel that is precision-sanded on both sides, it is engineered to be a replacement for particleboard and MDF.
- NorCore ESP Plus is our strongest panel that is precision-sanded on both sides. It is engineered for the most demanding applications and is a high-quality substitute for plywood.
Our family of NorCore panels gives you the versatility to choose the panel that best meets your specifications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Manufactured with a proprietary pressing technique that ensures flatness and consistency of core properties superior to structural panels such as plywood
- Panels can be precision-sanded to meet the most exacting applications
- The strength-to-weight ratio of NorCore panels exceeds composite wood-based panels such as particleboard and medium-density fiberboard
- Available in multiple thicknesses and in lengths from 6’ to 12’
- CARB (California Air Resource Board)-exempt and contains no added urea-formaldehyde resins